Shawn Mendes Reveals Why He's On A Break From TikTok

Shawn Mendes Reveals Why He's On A Break From TikTok

Shawn Mendes steps out in a stylish look for the 2021 “We Can Survive” Concert hosted by Audacy held at Hollywood Bowl on Saturday night (October 23) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old musician was just one of the artists performing at the event, which benefitted the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

The organization gives those affected by suicide a nationwide community empowered by research, education and advocacy to take action against this leading cause of death.

During the event, Shawn revealed that he was taking a break from one social media platform for the time being – and it’s TikTok!

“TikTok is great. I have extreme social media addiction, so I have to really balance myself out,” he explained to Audacy. “I have to delete those apps every now and again.”

Shawn added that he’s “on a TikTok break right now. But when I have it, it’s everything…I am a child of Vine. They’re different, TikTok is much more advanced.”

If you missed it, Shawn recently announced his upcoming tour dates!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3pyEkhK

No comments:

Post a Comment