Jennifer Aniston Reveals What People Were Texting Her Amid David Schwimmer Rumors

Jennifer Aniston Reveals What People Were Texting Her Amid David Schwimmer Rumors

Jennifer Aniston is addressing those David Schwimmer rumors again, but this time, she’s revealing the text messages she received

If you missed it, the rumors came on the heels of their HBO Max reunion for the iconic television show Friends. A report emerged suggesting they began dating after reuniting for the reunion.

Click inside to read the texts Jennifer Aniston received…

David‘s rep quickly shot down the rumors of anything romantic between the pair, and now Jennifer is breaking her silence on all the chatter as well.

When asked about the rumors by Marie Claire Australia, Jennifer responded, “That’s really funny. I was just saying, ‘I hadn’t heard a word of this.’ Honestly. I was getting a couple of texts from people saying, ‘I thought you were on a break, LOL.’ And I kept saying, ‘What are you talking about?’ And then I went online to see what was happening and I was like, ‘That is the funniest rumor that I never heard that got shot down in the quickest amount of time.’”



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/2W5KPwo

No comments:

Post a Comment