Kevin Quinn Drops 'Wildfire' Song, Reveals 10 Fun Facts You Probably Don't Know About Him (Exclusive)

Kevin Quinn Drops 'Wildfire' Song, Reveals 10 Fun Facts You Probably Don't Know About Him (Exclusive)

Kevin Quinn is kicking off an exciting chapter in his music career with his new single “Wildfire,” which out now.

The new single marks the 24-year-old entertainer’s official debut as a Capitol CMG artist. To celebrate the release, we caught up with Kevin and learned 10 Fun Facts that fans probably don’t know about him.

Kevin is best known to fans for his work in the Disney Channel series Bunk’d and the Netflix movie musical A Week Away.

Watch the “Wildfire” music video below!

Click inside to check out the 10 Fun Facts…

Keep scrolling to check out the 10 Fun Facts…

  1. Although I have lived in California for 7 years now, and split my time between Los Angeles and Nashville, I am a proud Chicagoan – born and raised. That city and its people hold a special place in my heart.
  2. I am a cinema buff, having grown up watching films like Rear Window, Some Like It Hot, and Ben Hur. Speaking of which, Charlton Heston and I went to the same high school, as well as Rock Hudson, Ralph Bellamy, Ann-Margret and a few other Hollywood greats. Quentin Tarantino is my favorite director.
  3. When it comes to making music, the pop genre is my wheelhouse…but my taste in music is wide in range. I listen to anything and everything according to my moods. Some days I feel like playing Post Malone or A$AP Rocky, and others I’ll play Bon Iver or The Decemberists. Anything is fair game.
  4. While I am the first in my family to work in the entertainment business, my entire family is highly creative. My mother is an entrepreneur. My father worked as an executive in creative advertising for years. Even my grandfather has played clarinet and saxophone in a band for decades.
  5. Christianity has come to be one of the most important parts of my life. I constantly talk to God, and at this point, I’m living my life for Him. It’s also the reason my girlfriend Kalbe and I have the relationship we do.
  6. I am a big coffee drinker, and a lover of coffee culture. Between Los Angeles and Nashville, I couldn’t decide which city has better coffee.
  7. As a teenager, I was heavily involved with the “Enriching Lives through Service Club (ELS)” at my school. Our group supported students with special needs throughout each school day. I made lifelong friends, and learned the importance of servicing the social and educational needs of autistic students within my community.
  8. I am obsessed with everything pertaining to physics. If you were interested, we could talk for hours about cosmology, astrophysics, Newtonian physics, quantum mechanics, or just the universe in general. Michio Kaku and Sean Carroll are A-list celebrities in my mind.
  9. I was once on a rowing team, and it forever changed my perspective as to what true sportsmanship, teamwork, perseverance, and endurance could look like in a single sport. While many of my former teammates have gone on to row for the Ivy’s, I still carry many of the ideals and work ethic that one naturally adopts in a sport as intense as crew.
  10. I speak Spanish! Not to mention how much I love my fans in Latin America…

Download the song “Wildfire” now on iTunes!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/2VPx5FE

No comments:

Post a Comment