Jamie Lynn Spears Responds to Allegation That Britney Spears Bought Her a Vacation Condo

Jamie Lynn Spears Responds to Allegation That Britney Spears Bought Her a Vacation Condo

Jamie Lynn Spears is facing a new allegation that her older sister, Britney Spears, has been footing the bill for a condo in Destin, Florida that she had vacationed in.

Now, the 30-year-old younger sister of the superstar is responding to this new report.

Click inside to read what she had to say…

Jamie Lynn just posted on Instagram on Monday (July 26), “I don’t own a condo, and I can assure you that no one has ever bought me a place at the beach, because I prefer my beach vacations’s at the Ritz anyway🌊 Simple FACTS. Y’all need to stop reachin’🤍🤍 Thankful to get this time with my family in between our busy work and practice schedules with the kids lol.”

Jamie Lynn finally broke her silence on Britney‘s conservatorship in late June, and Britney threw massive shade at her sister just a few weeks later…



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3kZJPEa

No comments:

Post a Comment