Ben Affleck Teases the Story Behind His Getting Back Together with Jennifer Lopez

Ben Affleck Teases the Story Behind His Getting Back Together with Jennifer Lopez

Ben Affleck is on the cover of WSJ. Magazine’s December/January issue, and of course, one of the big topics of conversation in the interview was his reconnecting with Jennifer Lopez.

The 49-year-old actor was asked about the story behind them getting back together and he replied, “I can say that it’s definitely beautiful to me. And, you know, one of the things I really value across all facets of my life now is that it was handled in a way that reflected that. And it is a good story. It’s a great story.”

Click inside to read if he’ll ever tell that story…

Ben continued, “And, you know, maybe one day I’ll tell it. I’ll write it all out. [Pauses] And then I’ll light it on fire. [Laughs]”

About the speculation about his relationship, Ben responded, “You can write conjecture about it, but one of the harder lessons that I have learned is that it’s not wise to share everything with the world. I know that I feel more comfortable having those healthy boundaries in my life around which, in a friendly and straightforward way, I tell you, I just don’t want to be talking about my personal relationship in the newspaper. I’m going to exercise a little restraint.”

For more, visit WSJ.com.

Be sure to check out the super cute photos of Ben and Jen hugging from this past weekend.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3G5WJHM

No comments:

Post a Comment