Adam Levine Reveals His New Face Tattoo Is Actually Fake

Adam Levine Reveals His New Face Tattoo Is Actually Fake

Everyone thought Adam Levine got a tattoo on his face when he made an appearance this week showing off some new ink between his temple and his eye.

The 42-year-old entertainer showed off the ink in some new photos, which caused a lot of chatter on the Internet.

Now, Adam is clarifying that it’s not real!

Click inside to read more…

“I do not have a tattoo on my face,” Adam said in an Instagram Story.. “Those who know me know I’m too vain. I’m too f**king vain to get a tattoo on my face.

“I’ll tattoo the rest of this but no, the face has got to stay the same,” he said.

Adam Levine is known for having a ton of tattoos and you can get a better look at them in these shirtless photos from this Fall.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3rzixHR

No comments:

Post a Comment