Ciara Shares a Sweet Message for Husband Russell Wilson on His 33rd Birthday

Ciara Shares a Sweet Message for Husband Russell Wilson on His 33rd Birthday

Ciara is celebrating her husband, Russell Wilson.

The 36-year-old “Goodies” superstar penned a tribute to the Seattle Seahawks quarterback, who turned 33 on Monday (November 29), on Instagram.

Click inside to read more…

“On this day, a Leader was born. My King,” she wrote.

“On this day, a Compassionate Man was born. An incredible Husband and Father On this day a Champion was born. An inspiration to so many! My Greatest Inspiration,” she continued.

“The Big 33. My Baby @DangeRussWilson! I wake up everyday excited to love you, everyday with you feels like a celebration and today it’s a BIG celebration!”

“Thankful to God for blessing me to go on this great journey called Life with you. You are everything to me. My Beautiful Birthday Boy I love you sooooo much! Happy Birthday Honey. #JesusYear,” she added.

He wrote back: “You make everyday feel like it’s my birthday. I love you my Queen. 🖤🖤🖤.” He also shared a sweet message for her last month on her birthday.

Ciara and her kids just did something big at the White House!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3DaURvs

No comments:

Post a Comment