Suni Lee Shares the Surprising Reason She Turned Down Hailey Bieber's Offer to Meet Justin Bieber

Suni Lee Shares the Surprising Reason She Turned Down Hailey Bieber's Offer to Meet Justin Bieber

Suni Lee had a major fangirl moment at the 2021 Met Gala!

During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday (September 29), the 18-year-old Olympic gymnast revealed that she was very close to meeting her idol Justin Bieber at the event, but ultimately turned down his wife Hailey‘s offer to introduce her.

Click inside to find out what happened…

“I met Rihanna, I met Hailey Bieber — oh, my gosh, I love her,” she recalled to host Ellen DeGeneres. “I talked to her, and I was shaking, and I was like, ‘Hi, I’m Suni.’ And then I was just telling her how I was dancing to Justin Bieber‘s ‘Stay’ for my first Dancing With the Stars dance. And she’s like, ‘You should tell him.’ And I’m like, ‘OK.’”

But Suni revealed that she was too nervous to go up to the 27-year-old Grammy winner!

“Then when I got the chance to see him, I got too scared,” she explained. “I was like, ‘I’m not doing it.’”

Ellen asked, “You didn’t walk over to him and say hi?” and Suni replied, “No, I was so scared.”

The host told Suni that Justin was super sweet and that she had nothing to worry about and the gymnast said that she definitely still wants to meet the musician.

“I hope so, too, because me and my sister, when we were younger, we had posters of him and blankets of him, and the posters have kissy marks on it with red lipstick,” she said. “So Justin, if you’re watching, just forget that I said that.” She went on to say, “Yeah, I really want to meet him.”

Suni made her DWTS debut earlier this week and you can check out her dance here!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/2ZFFBJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment