Paris Hilton Is Going to Wear 'Probably 10' Dresses During Her Wedding to Carter Reum

Paris Hilton Is Going to Wear 'Probably 10' Dresses During Her Wedding to Carter Reum

Paris Hilton doesn’t do understated.

The 40-year-old entrepreneur made an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday (August 18).

During the appearance, Paris spoke about her upcoming wedding after getting engaged to beau Carter Reum.

Click inside to read more…

“It’s gonna be like a three-day affair. We have a lot happening,” she said of planning her nuptials, adding that she’s only got her dress sorted out – or dresses, rather.

“Lots of dresses, probably 10. I love outfit changes,” she revealed, joking that her fiancĂ© probably won’t have as many because “he’s not as high-maintenance as I am.”

“I just feel like for my documentary, This Is Paris, it ended in a way in which, you know, it was amazing but I just feel like I wanted my fans to see that I found my Prince Charming and my happy fairytale ending,” she continued.

The two got engaged after he proposed back in February during her 40th birthday celebration on a private island. she also just addressed pregnancy rumors, and her plans for kids!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/2VXxAOp

No comments:

Post a Comment