LeAnn Rimes Reveals She Faced 'Heavy Depression' Amid Pandemic

LeAnn Rimes Reveals She Faced 'Heavy Depression' Amid Pandemic

LeAnn Rimes is getting candid.

The 38-year-old “Can’t Fight the Moonlight” singer made an appearance on the Verywell Mind Podcast.

Click inside to read more…

During the appearance, LeAnn spoke about her mental health amid the pandemic.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been off the road for 16 months like this at one point for a solid period of time. I went back out to do my first show recently in front of thousands of people. I was so triggered,” she explained.

“I’m like, oh my God, the experience that I’m having right now is so intense. And it was also like, nothing happened. I walked out, it’s like riding a bike, it didn’t feel like there were 16 months in between. I recognized when I went out, how unhealthy some of this [was]. I’m like, this is not the normal experience that I’m supposed to be having. And I’ve been having this heightened, energetic experience for my whole life.”

She also talked about being at home for so long.

“I have my whole life, on the road, I’ve never had this much time at home. Like my nervous system was just like, ‘What are we doing?’ Even though I meditate and do all the things like I’m still, there was still this kind of energy that’s always on. That really kind of is my baseline. So, when that got taken away, the false security of having a job my whole life, like having all the things removed and I was terrified as everyone else, including feeling like you’re going to walk out your door and die,” she said.

“[I had] some pretty heavy depression, but I’ve now come out of it. And the upside of that, which has been good. [It helps to get] a different perspective, because sometimes we can be in our own world and not be able to step out of it. So, I’ve always found that therapy definitely helps with that,” she explained.

“It’s not about an end game. It’s like, this is the human journey.”

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have been married for 10 years now and they went on vacation recently to celebrate their anniversary.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3A9QijU

No comments:

Post a Comment