Kit Harington Opens Up About Becoming a Father During the Pandemic

Kit Harington Opens Up About Becoming a Father During the Pandemic

Kit Harington is opening up about becoming a dad during the pandemic.

The 34-year-old actor and wife Rose Leslie, although yet to reveal any details about their baby, welcomed their first child in February.

During an interview on SiriusXM’s The Jess Cagle Show, Kit said that his child is “a direct result of Game of Thrones. I still have very, very good friends from that show. It’s [done] nothing but wonders for me.”

Click inside to read what else Kit shared about becoming a dad during the pandemic…

When asked about if the pandemic was stressful for him, Kit shared that it actually was pretty good pandemic for him, as he became a dad.

“I had a good, a good pandemic.” he shared. “I say that because, you know, when you’re in a relationship or a marriage where you both act as you, you can tend to just have a lot of time away from each other, and what we were gifted with this was forced time together. Because of that, we ended up having a baby.”

Kit added that having a child was “the major thing that came out of the pandemic for me” and it “had a quite profound and amazing experience during this last year and a half.”

Of course, he did admit that it was a bit “anxiety-inducing and strange and odd. I didn’t see my friends and family, but on the whole, my friends and family are all healthy, I’m now a father.”

“I’ve had quite a very lucky experience over the past year and a half. I know other who haven’t,” Kit added.

Just last week, Kit opened up about his baby in another interview. See what he said here…



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3C8VO8n

No comments:

Post a Comment