Iggy Azalea Slams Rumors She's Dating Tristan Thompson

Iggy Azalea Slams Rumors She's Dating Tristan Thompson

Iggy Azalea is shooting down rumors she’s dating Tristan Thompson.

Earlier this week, a YouTuber posted a new vlog claiming that the 31-year-old “Fancy” rapper and the 31-year-old pro basketball player.

Click inside to read more…

“Does (Khloe) know that Tristan and Miss Iggy are f–king?” the YouTuber says in the video.

After catching wind of the video, Iggy took to Twitter to respond, saying she’s “never met” Tristan.

“Very weird fake news making the rounds about me dating a man I’ve literally never met a DAY in my life…. Like…. 😑 Y’all are really that bored?!?!” Iggy tweeted on Sunday (August 22).

She continued, “Literally have never even been in the same building as that man.
I DO NOT KNOW THAT PERSON.”

Iggy also tweeted how “annoyed” she is by people making up random lies about her.

“Making up baseless lies about people for fun is lame because I’m a real person with my own private life that gets disrupted by bulls–t, so I’m actually annoyed,” Iggy tweeted.

The rumor about Iggy and Tristan comes after he and ex Khloe both addressed the latest speculation about their relationship status.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3gHwFsz

No comments:

Post a Comment