Tom Daley Wins Olympic Gold with Matty Lee, His Husband Dustin Lance Black Reacts!

Tom Daley Wins Olympic Gold with Matty Lee, His Husband Dustin Lance Black Reacts!

Tom Daley and his synchronized diving partner Matty Lee are Olympic gold medalists after their performance in Tokyo, Japan!

The pair did an amazing dive and scored one point higher than their rivals, China’s Cao Yuan and Chen Aisen to get the gold.

Click inside to watch the performance and see Tom’s husband Dustin Lance Black’s reaction…

“I feel incredibly proud to say that I am a gay man and also an Olympic champion. When I was younger I didn’t think I’d ever achieve anything because of who I was. To be an Olympic champion now just shows that you can achieve anything,” Tom said during a post-game press conference.

Dustin Lance Black, Tom‘s husband, posted on Twitter, “No words! So so many tears! @TomDaley1994 you’re an OLYMPIC CHAMPION! Congratulations Tom and @MattyLee!”

Congrats to Tom and Matty! Get the latest updates from the Tokyo Olympics right here.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3l4NgZY

No comments:

Post a Comment