Billie Eilish Fans Think 'Happier Than Ever' Is About Her Ex

Billie Eilish Fans Think 'Happier Than Ever' Is About Her Ex

Billie Eilish fans are speculating about her new music.

The 19-year-old singer-songwriter just dropped her new album Happier Than Ever, and the title track is certainly generating some conversation online.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Billie Eilish

Although Billie has kept her personal life private for the most part, she provided a glimpse into her dating life with the Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry documentary, which showcased her relationship between 2018 and 2019 with rapper 7:AMP, otherwise known as Brandon “Q” Adams.

Click inside to read more…

In the scathing title track, Billie references a former relationship, and fans think it has to do with Brandon due to the lyrics.

You do the opposite of what you said you’d do / And I’d end up more afraid / Don’t say it isn’t fair / You clearly werе aware that you made me misеrable,” she declares in the song.

You called me again / Drunk in your Benz / Drivin’ home under the influence / You scared me to death but I’m wastin’ my breath / ‘Cause you only listen to your f–kin’ friends,” she also says.

Billie broke up with Q because they just weren’t on the same page. She said in the doc: “I just wasn’t happy. And I didn’t want the same things he wanted and I don’t think that’s fair, for him. I don’t think you should be in a relationship, super excited about certain things that the other person couldn’t care less about.”

“And there was just a lack of effort, I think. I literally was just like, ‘Dude, you don’t even have enough love to love yourself, you can’t love me. And you don’t. Like, you think you do… I do love him, though, which is what made it harder. Cause I’m not over him. I didn’t find someone else. I didn’t stop having love for him. I just, like, spent time away from him for a little bit and I was like, ‘Wow. I’m missing so much because I’m worried about you all the time.’”

There is also a part in the documentary where she reprimands him for driving drunk, as referenced in the above lyrics.

“I don’t want you to do that…I feel like you don’t take me seriously when I say that. I just want you safe,” she says in the doc.

Check out how Billie Eilish‘s look has evolved over the years.

Listen to the song and check out the lyrics…



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3j251qh

No comments:

Post a Comment