Cheryl Burke Admits It's Challenging for Her to Stay Sober Lately

Cheryl Burke Admits It's Challenging for Her to Stay Sober Lately

Cheryl Burke is admitting, “I feel like drinking again.”

The 37-year-old DWTS pro has been sober for almost three years.

In a new video on Tuesday (June 29), Cheryl admitting it has been challenging staying sober right now.

Click inside to read more…

“I’m here to confess that lately staying sober has been a little bit of a challenge for me. And recently, I’ve been thinking a lot, I have to admit, about drinking again. So, I decided to hold myself accountable by confessing my anxious feelings,” Cheryl said. “I basically quit cold turkey, but to say I’ve never looked back would be a lie.”

Cheryl continued, “I am really committed to staying sober, and I know the first thing to do when you have those anxious feelings is to be able to talk about it… Some days can be harder than others. I know that my feelings are completely normal, so I’m trying not to feel shame or judge myself, but it’s hard.”

After posting the video, Cheryl‘s fans flooded her comments with positive messages.

We are wishing Cheryl all the best at this time!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3w1HJ8w

No comments:

Post a Comment