Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello Grab Groceries Together in L.A. - New Photos!

Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello Grab Groceries Together in L.A. - New Photos!

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are stocking up on groceries together!

The 22-year-old “In My Blood” singer and the 24-year-old “Havana” singer were seen shopping at Erewhon Market on Monday afternoon (May 10) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Shawn and Camila were joined by a bodyguard who helped them carry their groceries back to the car after their shopping trip.

Over the weekend, the cute couple was spotted stepping out for a date night at one of L.A.’s most popular restaurants.

Camila and Shawn both took to Instagram over the weekend to wish their moms a Happy Mother’s Day.

Click inside to read their sweet messages…

Shawn said, “Happy Mother’s Day to my superwoman momma and happy birthday to my hero papa! I love you both with all of my heart & with every day that goes by I understand more and more that I was raised by two of the kindest,smartest, bravest and loving people to ever live. Words will never express my love and admiration for you both ! Happy you guys day !!! ❤️❤️❤️.”

Camila wrote in Spanish, “mi angel mi mejor amiga la reina de nuestra familia forever. Te amo mamita linda . ❤️❤️❤️.”

10+ pictures inside of Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello at the grocery store…



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3o3MFY6

No comments:

Post a Comment