Travis Barker Gushes Over Kourtney Kardashian, Shares How She's Different From His Exes

Travis Barker Gushes Over Kourtney Kardashian, Shares How She's Different From His Exes

Travis Barker is opening up about his new relationship with Kourtney Kardashian!

The 45-year-old blink-182 drummer appeared on The Drew Barrymore Show for an interview that aired on Thursday (March 4).

During their interview, Drew couldn’t help but mention the love note the 41-year-old reality star recently left for Travis.

“I read a note that your lovely lady wrote to you saying, like, ‘We may destroy each other,’” Drew teased. “And I was like, ‘Oh, that’s so hot.’ I think my love note might be like, ‘Can we just get to bed early and, like, watch a movie?’”

Travis responded with a laugh, “I would prefer the opposite. I would prefer to, you know, kind of go in a blaze of glory, like, ball of flames.”

Kourtney and Travis recently started dating a few months ago after being friends for years.

Later on in the interview, Travis gushed about Kourtney and shared how she’s different from his past girlfriends.

“Up until now, I would, you know, date girls that didn’t have kids, and I find it kind of hard,” Travis shared. “I think they would have trouble understanding, ‘Well, why don’t you want to go to dinner every night with me?’ or ‘Why don’t you want to see me every night?’”

“And now, I’m spending time with a woman who’s a great mom; who’s, like, a great friend,” Travis continued. “And I just, you don’t have to worry about any of those things. It just comes natural. It’s like a maturity thing.”

Travis shares his son Landon, 17, and daughter Alabama, 15, with ex-wife Shanna Moakler.

Kourtney and ex Scott Disick share three kids – Mason, 11, Penelope, 8, and Reign, 6.

Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian just became an Instagram official couple – see the post!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3rjwdnf

No comments:

Post a Comment