Pregnant Shawn Johnson Tests Positive for Coronavirus

Pregnant Shawn Johnson Tests Positive for Coronavirus

Shawn Johnson has revealed that she has tested positive for COVID-19.

The 29-year-old Olympic gymnast took to her Instagram Story on Sunday (January 31) to open up about her diagnosis.

If you missed it, Shawn just revealed that she is pregnant with her second child. She and husband Andrew East are already parents to 14-month-old daughter Drew.

“Got my results back today and they back positive for Covid,” Shawn wrote. “Not gonna lie…I’m nervous knowing I’m positive. It’s been two weeks of RSV with Drew and now this.”

“My body is exhausted. 1. I don’t want to get my family sick,” Shawn continued. “2. I have asthma and have had it my entire life so this scares me a little extra. 3. had a very close member fight for his life last month with battling Covid so it’s a serious topic of concern/hits home in our household.”

Shawn then went on to describe the symptoms she’s experiencing.

“So far, I have a cough, terrible sore throat, and headache,” Shawn shared. “Fatigue for sure but…that’s pregnancy haha.”

She added, “Not looking for any kind of pitty [sic] party. Just a reminder to take care of yourself. Drink an extra water tonight and wash your hands :)”

Shawn concluded, “Yours truly aka the quarantiner in the corner bedroom.”

We hope Shawn gets well soon.

You can read Shawn Johnson’s entire message inside…

DESCRIPTION


from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3r7xFsp

No comments:

Post a Comment