Justin & Hailey Bieber Match In Green For Joint Appointment in LA

Justin & Hailey Bieber Match In Green For Joint Appointment in LA

Hailey Bieber wears a green puffer vest while arriving for an appointment in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon (January 27).

The 24-year-old model was joined by her husband, Justin Bieber, and the couple coordinated their green looks for the appointment together.

The couple even wore green shoes!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Hailey Bieber

Earlier in the week, Hailey was spotted out solo as she met up with a few friends and stopped by an office building for a business meeting.

If you didn’t see, Justin recently updated fans about his forthcoming album and raved about having Hailey by his side through the process.

“So grateful for the gifts god has given me, my hope is to grow into all that God has for me in all areas of my life. First and foremost my relationship with my incredible wife. What a blessing to have the opportunity to grow,” he wrote.

See what else he shared here!

30+ pictures inside of Justin and Hailey Bieber matching in green…



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3pqJ8TG

No comments:

Post a Comment