Aidy Bryant's Hulu Series 'Shrill' to End After Season Three

Aidy Bryant's Hulu Series 'Shrill' to End After Season Three

Shrill is coming to an end.

Hulu has announced that the upcoming third season of the comedy series co-created and starring Aidy Bryant will be its last.

The 33 actress and SNL cast member shared a statement with THR regarding the news.

Shrill has been one of the most creatively satisfying experiences of my life, a true labor of love for me and everyone who worked so hard on it,” Aidy shared. “We are incredibly proud of this upcoming third and final season and are so grateful to the audience who connected with this story.

“I am deeply honored to have worked so closely with the writers, cast and crew to make Shrill while continuing my work at SNL, it is a time I will never forget,” she continued. “I have endless love for our crew in Portland and I am excited to get back to NY and rejoin my other work family at SNL in the meantime.”

Shrill was renewed for season three back in March 2020.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3orHhwm

No comments:

Post a Comment