Wheel of Fortune's Pat Sajak Jokingly Called a Contestant 'Ungrateful,' Then Apologized

Wheel of Fortune's Pat Sajak Jokingly Called a Contestant 'Ungrateful,' Then Apologized

A moment from Wheel of Fortune this week is going viral after Pat Sajak jokingly called out a contestant for being “ungrateful.”

After contestant Darin McBain solved a puzzle, he questioned if the phrasing in the puzzle made sense. The puzzle challenged the contestants to come up with four terms that begin with the word kitchen.

McBain, whose mom was a contestant on the show back in 1982, correctly guessed “Cabinet, oven, towels, sink.” He then said that a kitchen oven isn’t a real thing.

“Kitchen oven? What was that? Who calls it a ‘kitchen oven?’” McBain said.

Sajak replied, “Don’t! You won! Don’t argue, Darin! … You got the puzzle. Ungrateful players! I’ve had it!… No, I’m just teasing. I finally snapped!”

Later on in the episode, Sajak apologized. He said, “I’m sorry I yelled at you. It’s just — I don’t remember your mother giving us trouble like you did.”



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/39kTsYd

No comments:

Post a Comment