Jennifer Lopez Releases 'On My Way' Music Video From 'Marry Me' - Watch!

Jennifer Lopez Releases 'On My Way' Music Video From 'Marry Me' - Watch!

Jennifer Lopez is back!

The 52-year-old “Let’s Get Loud” superstar released the music video for her new single “On My Way” on Friday (December 3), featured in the upcoming movie Marry Me.

Click inside to read more…

“This song means so much for me…in more ways than you will ever know,” Jennifer revealed of the song.

“It’s about faith and believing in every step of your journey…and it makes me so happy that it is touching all of your hearts too!!” she added.

The music video was directed by Santiago Salviche, and Jennifer wears an Iris van Herpen dress, Balmain suit and Versace jumpsuit.

Marry Me will be in theaters on Valentine’s Day in 2022, and also stars Maluma and Owen Wilson. Check out the trailer!

Watch the video…



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3GbFVPP

No comments:

Post a Comment