Jason Sudeikis Brings Up an Olivia Wilde Moment During 'Ellen' Interview

Jason Sudeikis Brings Up an Olivia Wilde Moment During 'Ellen' Interview

Jason Sudeikis mentioned his ex fiancee Olivia Wilde during The Ellen Show, airing later today on NBC.

In the interview, the 46-year-old Ted Lasso star spoke about shaving off his mustache after filming.

“When you were done shooting, you let your daughter [Daisy] shave your mustache,” Ellen said to Jason, to which he responded, “Yeah, yeah, just so she knew it was me.”

He added, “But I paid her. She’s 5. She was actually 4 at the moment. But it was one of those clippers.”

Click inside to read how Olivia Wilde was brought up…

“But that’s my… You and Olivia cut my hair one of the last times I was here,” Jason recalled, bringing up his March 2019 appearance on the talk show where Olivia and Ellen actually did cut his hair on TV.

“I was gonna say, you’re really risky because I cut your hair when you were here last time,” Ellen said, to which he responded, “Yeah, no—you guys went at it. And now Daisy shaves my mustache. I don’t care.”

The couple also share a seven-year-old son, Otis. They split up late last year, and here’s the rumored reason why.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3Bs3hyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment