Bazzi Looks Back at His Early Music Career & Teases Exciting New Projects - Listen Now!

Bazzi Looks Back at His Early Music Career & Teases Exciting New Projects - Listen Now!

Bazzi is opening up about his career.

The 24-year-old “Mine” superstar was a guest on the latest episode of the Spout Podcast, where he reflected on his early love of music and teased some of the exciting projects he has lined up.

Click inside to read more…

“I was 10, 11, 12 years old going to audition for America’s Got Talent, The Voice, American Idol,” he told host DJ Automatic. “Standing in line for hours to audition for these shows, getting rejected every time. And for some, I was terrible.”

He continued, “I had a terrible look, I had a terrible voice at the time, but I loved it and it just wasn’t an option to me to do anything else. You know, I had no problem chasing this dream blindly for the rest of my life. So I’m very grateful it worked out and I’m here talking to you.

He went on to say that his parents support played a huge role in helping him cultivate his love of music.

“My mom drove me to Chicago a couple of times to go audition for different shows,” he said. “My dad was always showering me with love and I think it’s really important as a parent to, you know, like, when your kid has these dreams at a young age – they’re very vulnerable. And they’re very easy to move on from. So definitely, they showered me with support and love.”

Bazzi also added “so much more music in the works” and gave some insight into what fans can expect from this upcoming projects.

“I’m looking forward to creating a lot of cool live experiences,” he shared. “When I say that, I don’t just mean going to play a big venue, like, I want to go see people intimately. I want to create experiences, environments for people to you know have fun to lose themselves in. So, a lot of great music coming, a lot of great live experience stuff coming, more videos, you know. It’s not just like single, single, you know… So lots of cool stuff.”

Check out the full episode below!

powered by Sounder


from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3uVQFxj

No comments:

Post a Comment