Rita Ora Wins a Style Icon Award During NYFW, Presented to Her by Charli XCX!

Rita Ora Wins a Style Icon Award During NYFW, Presented to Her by Charli XCX!

Rita Ora is being honored for her style!

The 30-year-old singer was presented with the Style Icon award at The Daily Front Row’s 2021 Fashion Media Awards on Thursday night (September 9) at the Rainbow Room in New York City.

The award was presented to Rita by her friend Charli XCX.

Click inside to read Rita’s reaction to winning the award…

“Thank you so much @dailyfrontrow for giving me the style ICON award. All I’ve ever wanted was to inspire others to be themselves. All you can be is the best version of YOU and I promise you that’s enough. Thank you to all before me who helped carve the way to freedom and acceptance. My creativity and music has helped guide my love for fashion more then ever and I hope i can continue to inspire others to be themselves. I love you 🤟 ❤️,” Rita wrote on Instagram.

FYI: Rita is wearing an Antonio Grimaldi couture dress and a Tyler Ellis clutch. Charli is wearing a Stella McCartney dress. Guests sipped on Casamigos cocktails throughout the evening.

Click through the gallery for 10+ photos of Rita Ora and Charli XCX at the event…



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3hmn8HA

No comments:

Post a Comment