Reese Witherspoon Says Her Daughter Ava Phillippe Will Not Go Into Acting

Reese Witherspoon Says Her Daughter Ava Phillippe Will Not Go Into Acting

Reese Witherspoon is opening up about her daughter Ava Phillippe and whether she will ever follow in her footsteps to become an actress.

The 45-year-old Oscar-winning actress is currently promoting season two of The Morning Show and she chatted with Fox 5 New York’s Rosanna Scotto.

Rosanna asked if Reese would be open to making a biopic about her life and if she’d have Ava play the role, seeing as she’s her mini-me.

Click inside to check out her response…

“We’ll I don’t think all of the chapters of my life have been told yet, so I don’t think I’m ready for a biopic,” Reese said.

In response to Ava playing her, Reese said, “She’s not an actress. She’s so happy with her life and I am just so enormously proud of her and the incredible, compassionate young woman she’s become.”

Ava, 22, was recently spotted out and about with her boyfriend!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3klUMz1

No comments:

Post a Comment