Nicole Kidman & Jimmy Fallon Share Another Hilariously Awkward Interview - Watch Here!

Nicole Kidman & Jimmy Fallon Share Another Hilariously Awkward Interview - Watch Here!

Nicole Kidman and Jimmy Fallon can’t make it through an interview with out at least a little awkwardness!

Back in 2015, the pair shared a hilarious interview where the talk show host revealed he had almost dated the Oscar-winning actress, but blew his chance during their first meeting.

Nicole made a virtual appearance on The Tonight Show to promote her new Hulu show Nine Perfect Strangers on Tuesday (September 21), which led to another hilarious interview.

Click inside to read more…

Jimmy began by congratulating Nicole on her 15 years of marriage with Keith Urban and asked if they had any surprise parties planned.

Nicole replied that she actually isn’t a huge fan of surprise parties.

“I had a surprise party once,” she shared. “And I broke out in a cold sore on the spot from the shock. I literally did, it’s too stressful.”

Jimmy agreed, adding. “Every now and then, I like a surprise, but not a big one, it has to be a small one. I feel like it’s like tricking someone or something and I don’t like to do that, so I feel weird. I don’t like surprises.”

“I like to know what’s happening,” he continued. “I’ll act surprised.”

“Yes, we know that,” Nicole quipped back, referencing their previous interview. As Jimmy fanned himself she added, “Did I just burn you?”

Later in their conversation, Nicole sent another “burn” Jimmy‘s way while discussing her husband’s Las Vegas concert.

“Which is why I couldn’t be with you,” she said to the host, referring to her virtual appearance. “Because I chose him. I mean—in terms of the Vegas, and yeah, to be here.”

Check out their full interview below!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3zyafjG

No comments:

Post a Comment