NeNe Leakes Opens Up About Mourning Late Husband Gregg Leakes

NeNe Leakes Opens Up About Mourning Late Husband Gregg Leakes

NeNe Leakes is getting candid about her emotions.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star spoke out about how she’s doing following the passing of her husband, Gregg Leakes.

In a series of videos, NeNe opened up about having “good days and bad days” after Gregg‘s passing, and she addressed her latest new look.

“So I played in dark hair long enough. Now that I’m having to adjust to my new life. My new normal. I thought I’d go back to blonde,” she said.

“I have a whole group of people that’s coming to my house everyday doing different stuff with me. So. Trying to keep my mind off of… you know. Events that recently happened. Love you guys. I’m OK and I’m pushing through.”

“I have good days and bad days. But um, they said it’s normal. So, some days I’m up. Some days I’m down. Today I felt like going to the salon. So. That was good. I normally don’t go to the salon. I usually have people come to my house. Today, I decided to drive to the salon and actually sit in the salon with other women. And that was good to be around other people,” she continued.

“Good days and bad days, pushing through,” she went on to say, thanking fans for “all of the condolences and all of the sweet comments. Thank you.”

A day after the news of his passing, NeNe Leakes shared a throwback video in his memory.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3tNaqGS

No comments:

Post a Comment