Matt Damon Admits to Having a Secret Instagram Account with 76 Followers!

Matt Damon Admits to Having a Secret Instagram Account with 76 Followers!

Matt Damon is admitting he has a secret Instagram account.

We’re sure some Internet detectives will be able to find the private account soon based on some of the information he revealed about it!

Click inside to find out more…

In an interview with GQ, Matt said about social media, “I just never saw the point. And I feel better and better about that decision as time goes on. I understand wanting to be connected to everybody on Facebook, but my life is so full and I’m connected, really, to everybody I need to be connected to. And then Twitter, I just reflexively didn’t believe that my first knee-jerk response to something was necessarily something that should go all over the world.”

He then said he has “a very private Instagram account.” He uses it to see photos of his friends’ kids and said he only occasionally posts himself. “I have 76 followers and I’ve done 40 posts since 2013.”

Matt then revealed the last pic he posted which was of his daughter Isabella, 15, giving the middle finger to the camera. “That’s what she’s been doing every time we take a picture of her nowadays.”

It is not uncommon for celebrities to have private accounts and unfortunately, one person was thrust into the headlines when his private Instagram leaked sensitive posts.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3zTIdAg

No comments:

Post a Comment