Jennifer Aniston Reacts to Rumor That She's Writing a Memoir

Jennifer Aniston Reacts to Rumor That She's Writing a Memoir

Jennifer Aniston is reacting to the rumor that she’s writing a memoir.

The 52-year-old actress responded to the claim during an interview with Fox 5 New York’s Rosanna Scotto while promoting the new season of The Morning Show.

“I hear that you’re working on a memoir. How is that going?” Rosanna asked.

Click inside to find out what Jennifer Aniston said in response…

Jennifer responded, “I am? I’m not, I mean, I journal, but no one’s going to read it.”

On The Morning Show, Jennifer plays a morning show host and she was asked if she’d ever want to host a television program.

“I love it. Are you kidding? First of all, I had so much fun when I hosted Ellen last year. I would say never say never. It’s not not in my future. But I, I do love that environment,” she said.

Jennifer made a weirdly accurate prediction about The Ellen DeGeneres Show back in 2003.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3zkGX8f

No comments:

Post a Comment