Jennifer Aniston Debuts Haircare Brand LolaVie - Learn the Personal Meaning Behind the Name!

Jennifer Aniston Debuts Haircare Brand LolaVie - Learn the Personal Meaning Behind the Name!

Jennifer Aniston is breaking into haircare!

The Friends alum shared the exciting news of her new venture LolaVie on Wednesday (September 8).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Click inside to read more…

The launch begins with her first product: the 99% naturally-derived Glossing Detangler, available for $25.

“Meet our very first product to launch, the Glossing Detangler 🤍 Think of this spray as the best friend you call everyday (who always supports you and wants to see you become stronger over time),” the brand announced on Instagram.

“I’ve been working on this for quite a long time. I got the bug [to go] behind the curtain and figure out development of hair products years ago,” she told People.

“When I [arrived in California] and bought my very first car, a used car, somebody said to me, ‘What did you name it?’ And I looked at them and I went, ‘Is that something you do?’ And they were like, ‘Uh, yeah!’ So I named my car Lola on the spot. Maybe it’s because I love that song [Sarah Vaughan's 'Whatever Lola Wants']. Then every time I’d come over, they’d be like, ‘Lola’s here’. So it just kind of became a name that I was called whenever I showed up [somewhere],” she explained of the brand’s name.

She calls the detangler “the Swiss Army Knife” of hair products because of its many benefits, including protecting hair from heat damage and enhancing shine.

“There’s not one strand that’s doing the same thing. And it’s just always been a challenge for me, ever since I was a kid. Well, actually, I feel like [this is] punishment, because I had this incredible head of hair that was long and straight and down to my waist. And I always wanted to cut it, but my mom never let me. She said, ‘When you’re 13, you can do whatever you want.’ And that was the biggest mistake I ever made because I cut it all off. I think I might’ve hit the Dorothy Hamill!” Jennifer went on to explain of her own hair.

“It’s always been a problem growing it and keeping it healthy. So, it’s been my thorn, for sure, which is why this all feels very organic for me to face a hair product head on and go, ‘Let’s make something great.’”

If you missed it, there’s a Friends reference in the new trailer for The Morning Show!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3BTwAdf

No comments:

Post a Comment