Get to Know 'Kate' Actress Miku Martineau with These 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)

Get to Know 'Kate' Actress Miku Martineau with These 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)

The new Netflix movie Kate has been topping the charts on the streaming service this week and we caught up with the film’s young star Miku Martineau to learn more about her!

The up-and-coming actress makes her acting debut in the action flick alongside Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Woody Harrelson.

Here is the film’s synopsis: “Meticulous and preternaturally skilled, Kate (Winstead) is the perfect specimen of a finely tuned assassin at the height of her game. But when she uncharacteristically blows an assignment targeting a member of the yakuza in Tokyo, she quickly discovers she’s been poisoned, a brutally slow execution that gives her less than 24 hours to exact revenge on her killers. As her body swiftly deteriorates, Kate forms an unlikely bond with the teenage daughter (Martineau) of one of her past victims.”

Check out the 10 Fun Facts about Miku below:

  1. My family owns the Beacher Cafe in Toronto.
  2. I am Japanese and french Canadian.
  3. Pickles are my favorite snack.
  4. I have a dog named Cody and a cat named Momo.
  5. I have never and will never have a favorite color because I think all colors are equally beautiful.

Click inside to read the rest of the fun facts…

  1. Kate was my first on screen acting role I’ve ever booked.
  2. I was very athletic growing up having played hockey, volleyball and done gymnastics and figure skating.
  3. Japanese food is my favorite food.
  4. In grade 4, I was cast as Dorothy in my elementary school play.
  5. I had pet eels growing up.

The movie Kate is now streaming on Netflix!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/2XAY88L

No comments:

Post a Comment