Yvette Nicole Brown Addresses Matthew McConaughey's Hygiene Amid Viral Shower Debate in Hollywood

Yvette Nicole Brown Addresses Matthew McConaughey's Hygiene Amid Viral Shower Debate in Hollywood

Hygiene is the latest hot topic in Hollywood, and Matthew McConaughey is the latest celeb to be called into question regarding his regimen.

And while the star previously disclosed that he does not use deodorant, Tropic Thunder co-star Yvette Nicole Brown spoke out about the star’s hygiene in an interview on SiriusXM’s The Jess Cagle Show.

Click inside to read more…
“I’m a huge Matthew McConaughey fan, I remember that Matthew McConaughey said that he did not use deodorant and that he didn’t have an odor. So my first thought was, ‘I’m going to get as close as I can to him to see if he’s right,’” she explained.

“He does not have an odor. He smells like granola and good living. He has a sweet, sweet scent. That is just him and it’s not musty or crazy,” she continued.

“He was very kind to me… All of my scenes were with him and I’ve been a fan since A Time To Kill. So, the idea that I got to be in scenes with him and be directed by Ben Stiller… it was a great experience.”

She also said she had not sniffed 500 Days of Summer co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

“I did not, because he hadn’t said publicly that he doesn’t wear deodorant. That’s what Matthew has said. I had to test it.”

As for Matthew‘s bathing? “I believe he bathes because he smelled delicious. He just didn’t have deodorant on. Those that don’t bathe, I don’t understand. I got to get under some water and rub some soap on me.”

Find out which other stars revealed how much they bathe!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3g7BHho

No comments:

Post a Comment