Travis Barker Takes His First Flight In Over A Decade & Headed To Cabo San Lucas With Kourtney Kardashian

Travis Barker Takes His First Flight In Over A Decade & Headed To Cabo San Lucas With Kourtney Kardashian

Travis Barker has conquered a major fete and went on his first flight in over a decade.

The 45-year-old Blink-182 drummer hadn’t been on a plane in 13 years since he was involved in a fatal accident, where he was one of only two survivors.

Click inside to read more about Travis’s first flight in over a decade…

Travis recalled in a recent interview of the accident that he had and still has survivor’s remorse.

“That haunted me for a long time, and as long as I was closer to that than this good stuff, I was always thinking about that,” he shared. “Now it’s been so many years, it’s getting easier for me. There are days where I’ll wake up and never think about it.”

He also opened up about how getting back on a plane was a set goal.

“If I do it, and the angels above help me in my travels and keep me safe, I would like to come back and [tell my children], ‘Hey, I just flew here, and then I flew home. And everything was fine.’ I have to tell them, because I almost left them,” Travis said. “That’s a perfect day.”

And he did!

In a series of photos shared by TMZ, Travis was seen joining girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian as they headed to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Kylie Jenner‘s private jet. Kris Jenner and her boyfriend Corey Gamble were also on board.

“It’s a huge deal that Travis flew to Cabo. The plane crash many years ago was extremely traumatizing. He has needed a lot of help to get to this point,” a source tells People. “Kourtney has been very supportive. She never pushed for him to fly. They have managed to travel in the US without having to fly and Kourtney has been totally fine with it.”

Just a few months ago, Travis had publicly tweeted his goal of flying again was near.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3yOCtaE

No comments:

Post a Comment