Tom Daley Reveals His Latest Olympics Knit Project!

Tom Daley Reveals His Latest Olympics Knit Project!

Tom Daley made headlines after being spotted knitting in the stands at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, and after revealing that project, his latest creation is now complete.

The 27-year-old British Olympian revealed that he has finished his latest knit project in a post on Thursday (August 5).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Tom Daley

Click inside to read more…

“When I got to Tokyo, I wanted to make something that would remind me of these games. Something that I could say I had made in Tokyo, during the Olympics!” he wrote on his @madewithlovebytomdaley Instagram account.

“I did a @teamgb logo on the back, with a flag and GBR on the shoulders and Tokyo embroidered onto the front!” he remarked of his handmade “Olympic cardigan.”

“So I finished the jumper and here we are,” he declared in a video.

“This says Tokyo…we’ve got GBR, we’ve got Union Jack…thoughts and opinions please but be nice,” he said while showing off the sleeves and the back design. So cool!

Check out the photos that went viral of Tom Daley, and see what he was making.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3lB5DGw

No comments:

Post a Comment