Kacey Musgraves Admits She's 'Grappling' With Singing 'Golden Hour' After Divorce

Kacey Musgraves Admits She's 'Grappling' With Singing 'Golden Hour' After Divorce

Kacey Musgraves is reflecting on her music.

The 32-year-old “Slow Burn” singer-songwriter opened up in an interview with Crack Magazine.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kacey Musgraves

Click inside to read more…

During the interview, she spoke about her Grammy Award-winning Golden Hour, inspired by her now ex Ruston Kelly.

She revealed she’s “grappling” with the fact that she’s “always going to have to sing Golden Hour for the rest of my life.”

“I could choose to be an a–hole to my fans and not sing it, but I don’t wanna do that to people who come dying to hear a song that they love. It’s about finding a balance between giving someone the show that they want and respecting my heart too…and what I’m handling,” she admitted.

“I may have to disassociate a little bit when I’m singing the Golden Hour stuff.”

“I do think what’s cool about it is that, yes, Golden Hour was written about someone in particular, but the magic and the feelings of that time don’t have to die with that relationship. I’ll find new meaning in those songs.”

She also joked about her next record: “Well, here I come with a post-divorce album, bursting the f–king bubble.”

Find out who she is now romantically linked to!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3AmfLad

No comments:

Post a Comment