Cameron Diaz Explains the Reason Why She Walked Away From Acting

Cameron Diaz Explains the Reason Why She Walked Away From Acting

Cameron Diaz is getting honest about acting.

The 48-year-old retired actress appeared on Kevin Hart‘s Hart to Heart.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Cameron Diaz

Click inside to read more…

During the interview, Cameron spoke about her decision to step away from the acting world.

“Why did Cameron Diaz step away from the world of acting?” Kevin asked.

“When you do something at a really high level for a long period of time,” other parts of you have “to sort of be handed off to other people,” she said.

She said that after turning 40, she realized there were “so many parts of my life…that I wasn’t touching and that I wasn’t managing.”

“It’s fun to do, I love it. I love acting,” she continued.

“For me, I just really wanted to make my life manageable by me. My routine in a day is literally what I can manage to do by myself…I feel whole,” adding that she had time for “all those things I didn’t have time for before.”

Drew Barrymore recalled a story of how she once sent her BFF Cameron Diaz a racy text that ended up in the wrong hands.

Find out which stars regret their roles in TV and movies!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3sc2jCO

No comments:

Post a Comment