Barbra Streisand Throws a Bit of Shade at Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga's 'Star Is Born' Remake

Barbra Streisand Throws a Bit of Shade at Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga's 'Star Is Born' Remake

Barbra Streisand threw a little jab at Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper‘s A Star Is Born remake.

If you don’t know, the legendary singer starred opposite Kris Kristofferson in the 1976 version of A Star Is Born. There have been several iterations of the movie, and Barbra‘s was the third.

Click inside to read the shade…

“At first, when I heard it was going to be done again, it was supposed to be Will Smith and BeyoncĂ©, and I thought, that’s interesting. Really make it different again, different kind of music, integrated actors. I thought that was a great idea,” Barbra said on the Australian talk series The Sunday Project. “So, I was surprised when I saw how alike it was to the version that I did in 1976.”

She added that she “thought it was the wrong idea….I can’t argue with success but I don’t care so much about success as I do originality.”

Barbra previously praised the movie when it was first released!



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/2VRzvnD

No comments:

Post a Comment