Helen Mirren Wore Makeup Every Day in Lockdown

Helen Mirren Wore Makeup Every Day in Lockdown

Helen Mirren is opening up about her pandemic routine.

The 75-year-old The Queen actress opened up in an interview with People about how she spent the lockdown after months of isolating at home with husband Taylor Hackford.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Helen Mirren

During the interview, she revealed what she did to maintain a sense of normalcy.

“Every day I put on makeup,” she said, adding: “I didn’t do it for Taylor because Taylor never notices. He asks if I’ve got makeup on or not and doesn’t really care, but he certainly doesn’t notice.”

“He’ll sometimes say in a rather puzzled way, ‘Oh, you look really nice.’ You just associate the fact that I look nice with the fact I’ve just spent an hour doing my makeup! But I would put my makeup on every day and get dressed every day because I enjoy it.” she continued.

“I felt like I was living my life properly. So, it was actually a good experience for me.”

Helen Mirren also returns as Magdalene Shaw aka Queenie in a cameo part in F9, and is opening up about her involvement in any future installments.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3koKbnw

No comments:

Post a Comment