Gillian Anderson Goes Viral for Declaring She's Not Wearing Bras Anymore

Gillian Anderson Goes Viral for Declaring She's Not Wearing Bras Anymore

Gillian Anderson is going viral for a big declaration she made during an Instagram Live Q&A!

The 52-year-old Sex Education star revealed she no longer wears bras.

Click inside to see what she said and watch the viral clip…

“I don’t wear a bra anymore. I can’t wear a bra. I’m sorry,” Gillian said. “I don’t care if my breasts reach my belly button.”

“I’m not wearing a bra,” she added. “It’s just too f**king uncomfortable.”

If you missed it, recently, a famous actor threw some shade at Gillian and she actually responded to him. Find out the full story in case you missed it.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3ib9dU9

No comments:

Post a Comment