Get to Know 'Push & Pull' Rising Star Georgia Webster With These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)

Get to Know 'Push & Pull' Rising Star Georgia Webster With These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)

Georgia Webster is one of the stars we’ve got our eyes on, and we want Just Jared readers to get an exclusive chance to get to know her even better!

The rising star has already made quite a name for herself on social media, including TikTok, where she boasts well over 5.4 million likes, and a quarter of a million followers.

Click inside to read more…

She first inked her deal with Sony Music Nashville star after the success of her viral hit, “Tell Your Mom.” Earlier in the year, she dropped her single “Push & Pull,” along with an accompanying music video. She also just released her new EP, First Goodbye!

Listen to Georgia‘s new music, and check out 10 Fun Facts inside…

1. I started writing songs in 4th grade after writing a song for my school project about Ulysses S. Grant.
2. I’m self taught on guitar and when I tried taking lessons all I could do was write songs instead of practicing.
3. My dad is a kiteboarder and professional kayaker and has taken my family on trips to over 10 different countries throughout my life.
4. I’ve tried almost every sport; including kiteboarding, surfing, dirt biking, and non extreme sports… and I suck at them all!
5. I grew up in a very small town with no stop lights and wouldn’t have it any other way!
6. My song “863” was written my freshman year of high school after I went to a summer camp at Berklee…and I had a huge crush on a guy there from Michigan. After the camp I looked up how far away his town was from mine and it was 863 miles.
7. I’ve been singing and coming up with tunes since I was really young, and in kindergarten when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said, “I want to be on American Idol.”
8. When I was in middle school I wanted to be an author and started writing a novel based on my life.
9. My earliest memory of my life involves music; my mom had gone to Africa and brought home a CD of African lullabies. I vividly remember listening to these in my crib, and apparently I would kick my mom out of the room at age 2 so I could be alone with them.
10. My birthday is January 8th, 2003 and I’m a Capricorn. I’m definitely a typical cap and hardworking, sensitive, and responsible.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3eBHco6

No comments:

Post a Comment