Get to Know 'Loser' Singer CARR With These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)

Get to Know 'Loser' Singer CARR With These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)

CARR is one of the rising acts we’re excited about at Just Jared, and we want our readers to get an exclusive chance to know her even better!

The LA-based, New Jersey-bred singer-songwriter, born Carly McClellan, dropped her new single on Thursday (July 22), a pop-punk inspired anthem called “Loser,” produced by Zach Fogarty, influenced by growing up with acts like Avril Lavigne and The All-American Rejects.

Click inside to read more…

“We made ‘Loser’ about those types of people you date that just really really suck. It’s kind of like a realization of how low you’ve stooped for them. I wanted to make a fun anthem about it, and something I wish I could’ve blasted in my car when I was getting over some horrible dudes. It was the most fun I’ve had in a session probably ever because we were just laughing the whole time, making jokes that we put in the song,” she explains.

Listen to “Loser” and check out CARR‘s 10 Fun Facts inside…

1. I am from Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
2. I used to ride horses and compete in shows as a kid.
3. I was nominated as “biggest heartbreaker” for senior superlatives.
4. I started making music when I was dumped out of the blue.
5. I have a bachelor’s degree in TV/ Film production.
6. I am obsessed with everything horror.
7. I can’t do a cartwheel.
8. I love comic books and cartoons.
9. I am a mother to 1 (my dog named Zeppelin).
10. I want to live somewhere cold one day…maybe London.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3eN3yTE

No comments:

Post a Comment