Billie Eilish Reacts to Trolls Saying She's In Her 'Flop Era'

Billie Eilish Reacts to Trolls Saying She's In Her 'Flop Era'

Billie Eilish is reacting to a social media comment that stated she’s in her “flop era.”

The 19-year-old entertainer came across the comment, which read in full, “It is just me or is Billie in her flop era like why does she suck now…,” and responded with a TikTok video.

Click inside to see how Billie Eilish responded…

“Literally all I see on this app,” Billie posted in a TikTok of her own, adding, “Eat my dust my tits are bigger than yours.”

Billie will be doing something big in just a few weeks!

Check out the video that Billie posted in response…

@billieeilish

literally all i see on this app… eat my dust my tits are bigger than yours

♬ NDA – Billie Eilish



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3ATQNjC

No comments:

Post a Comment