Billie Eilish Reacts to Internet Speculation About Her Life: 'Nobody Knows About Any of That'

Billie Eilish Reacts to Internet Speculation About Her Life: 'Nobody Knows About Any of That'

Billie Eilish is reacting to plenty of speculation online.

The 19-year-old Happier Than Ever star opened up in an interview with Rolling Stone.

Here’s what she had to say…

Click inside to read more…

On speculation about ‘Your Power’ being about ex Brandon Adams, featured in The World’s a Little Blurry: “Everybody needs to shut up. [The documentary] was a microscopic, tiny, tiny little bit of that relationship. Nobody knows about any of that, at all. I just wish people could just stop and see things and not have to say things all the time.”

On people’s perception of Billie Eilish: “What do they think when they think that? Do they think what the internet thinks, which is whispering or whatever the f–k people say? Anytime I see an impression on the internet, it just reminds me how little the internet knows about me. Like, I really don’t share s–t. I have such a loud personality that makes people feel like they know everything about me and they literally don’t at all…that I can sing. That I’m a woman. That I have a personality.”

On Happier Than Ever song ‘Getting Older,’ which features lines like ‘Wasn’t my decision to be abused’ and ‘I’ve had some trauma/Did things I didn’t wanna/Was too afraid to tell ya/But now I think it’s time’: “I had to take a break in the middle of writing that one, and I wanted to cry, because it was so revealing. And it’s just the truth.”

On the hype surrounding her more risque British Vogue shoot: “I saw a picture of me on the cover of Vogue [from] a couple of years ago with big, huge oversize clothes [next to] the picture of [the latest Vogue]. Then the caption was like, ‘That’s called growth.’ I understand where they’re coming from, but at the same time, I’m like, ‘No, that’s not OK. I’m not this now, and I didn’t need to grow from that.’”

She also recently spent the day at Disney with someone special.

For more from Billie Eilish, head to RollingStone.com.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3zB8OSQ

No comments:

Post a Comment