Justin Timberlake Buys a Wheelchair-Accessible Van for Teen with Cerebral Palsy (Video)

Justin Timberlake Buys a Wheelchair-Accessible Van for Teen with Cerebral Palsy (Video)

Justin Timberlake is here with the heartwarming moment of the day!

The 39-year-old singer and actor heard about the story of Jake Stitt, a 17-year-old with cerebral palsy who was trying to raise money to buy a wheelchair-accessible van.

Jake and his family, who live in Tennessee, raised the $35,000 they needed to buy the van, but Justin decided to buy the van for him and told the family to keep the money they raised.

“It’s my pleasure,” Justin told Jake and his dad during a Zoom call. “Like I said, I heard there was a goal to try to get this van before Thanksgiving. I heard your story and saw a little news clip about it.”

“I was so moved that I want you guys to have this van,” he added. “I’m going to cover all the costs. I want you guys to have a great holiday. You inspire me, Jake.”

Jake is a celebrity in his town because he sits outside his home with a sign that reads, “Honk if you’re happy.”

Justin told him, “The honk if you’re happy thing. You got to keep that going. You guys gotta use this van to honk all over town now.”

Learn about some good news that Justin and his family had earlier this year.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3o2O68a

No comments:

Post a Comment