Adele Officially Announces '30,' Release Date Revealed!

Adele Officially Announces '30,' Release Date Revealed!

Adele is back and her new album is coming in just about one month.

The famed singer announced 30 today amid lots of rumors that her next album was coming soon.

“I’ve learned a lot of blistering truths about myself along the way. I’ve shed many layers but also wrapped myself in new ones. Discovered genuinely useful and wholesome mentalities to lead with, and I feel like I’ve finally found my feeling again. I’d go as far as to say that I’ve never felt more peaceful in my life. And so, I’m ready to finally put this album out,” Adele posted on Twitter.

30 will officially be released on November 19. Find out what Adele will also release just before.



from Just Jared https://ift.tt/3AHLPEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment